Relief Farm Manager - East Anglia
4 days left
- Full Time
De Lacy Executive have been retained on behalf one of the world's largest poultry producers to source a suitable candidate for this exciting opportunity for a Relief Broiler Farm Manager in the East Anglia area. The main responsibility of the Relief Farm Manager will be for the covering of Farm Management staff as required including the wellbeing and performance of the livestock.
- Converse with Farm Management with regards to cover planning
- Supervise all parties and employees on the farm, ensuring visitors/contractors comply with company standards as well as Health & Safety and other UK legislation.
- Maintain optimum environmental conditions and ensure bird welfare and bio security practices are maintained.
- Maintain accurate records as stipulated by our client & UK legislation.
- Ensuring that high standards of animal welfare, hygiene and husbandry practice are maintained.
- Comply with legislative and assurance scheme standards.
- Previous experience in a Relief Farm Manager position although Assistant Farm Managers will be considered.
- Proven experience in managing people.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to be self-driven and gain results.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and carry out manual duties.
- NVQ Level 3 in Poultry Production or similar Agriculture qualifications, although not essential.
- Excellent stockmanship skills.
- Bird Husbandry.
- Full UK Driving Licence for a minimum of one year.
- Basic IT skills.
Remuneration: A competitive salary is on offer for the successful applicant.
Interested? At this initial stage, please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 483440 or send your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Apply for Relief Farm Manager - East Anglia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly