National Trading Manager – UK
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to find an experienced and motivated National Trading Manager to lead a team trading across the UK.
Working for an excellent and reputable organisation, the successful candidate will drive the business to its full potential. They must be able to build relationships with both internal and external customers and clients, evaluate market information and trends, understand risk exposure and act accordingly as well as manage budgets in terms of margin and volume.
- Communicate effectively with all traders and other departments within the business.
- Liaise with buyers and suppliers and negotiate contracts accordingly.
- Ensure optimal team performance through excellent organisation and training strategies.
- Recognise any potential business opportunities.
- Manage a team of traders working from the Head Office in the North and across the UK.
- Work from the head office based in the North when required.
- keep up to date with competitor activity and information and report on as appropriate.
- Extensive experience in trading.
- People management experience is desirable.
- Current knowledge of the Agricultural commodities supply chain.
- Motivated with strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A significant salary plus performance bonus is on offer to the successful candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.