TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? With a powerful presence in many markets including the UK for many years, this hugely respected manufacturer of agricultural machinery sits at the top table of global manufacturing organisations. A constantly-evolving product range driven by the latest technologies ensures the Company is the product of choice when leading and progressive farming businesses select their next cost-saving and efficient machine.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Impressive Earnings Potential + Excellent Benefits and Pension + Vehicle
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? East Anglia / East Midlands
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE – In this home-based role you’ll be tasked with managing dealer accounts throughout the assigned area; your key activities will focus on business development, ensuring all relevant enquiries are followed up by dealer sales people, representing the company at shows, exhibitions, dealer open days or working events, as well as demonstrations and installations, all forming part of the full commercial responsibility entrusted to you.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Your background will have a strong agricultural theme; understanding the industry, its practices and especially its machinery (tractor mounted) is of high relevance
- In addition, you’ll have plenty of practical hands-on experience in operating a wide variety of machinery – any tractor cab should be a familiar environment
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a switched-on approach to wholegoods sales with a meaningful track record of winning business, persuasiveness and ability to close the deal – B2B / wholesale preferred
- You’ll understand and be motivated by sales targets and will have gained a range of strategies to successfully achieve and surpass your objectives
- Tell us about your organisational ability; how you schedule appointments, and ensure you attend all relevant events within the area in order to be in front of business opportunities
- Positive examples of relationship building leading to increased business levels should be evident in your career experience
- It goes without saying that you’ll have a wide portfolio of interpersonal and communication skills along with a good all-round standard of IT literacy to include CRM, MS Office and social media
- You should have a good understanding of the strategic picture of machinery manufacturers, their dealer networks and be aware of future opportunities and threats within the area
- Finally, let’s see a clean UK driving licence, a passion for driving and a home address in the East of England / East Anglia
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, if this sounds like you and you are motivated by sales success and want to join an established team of professionals with a huge passion for their products we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 44 (0) 7769 697 843