Territory Manager, Ireland
Our client is an international market leader. Providing innovative solutions and services to the animal feed and forage sector. Their technology enables farms to increase production and quality, whilst using resources more efficiently. Due to continued business growth and new product development we are looking to recruit an Territory Manager for Ireland.
This is a great career building opportunity for those ambitious, entrepreneurial individuals who are currently in technical sales and looking for the next step. You will be developing strong business relationships not only on-farm but also at B2B level. You will achieve this through your technical and commercial skills.
- To support the entry and development of the business into Ireland, both in the North and South.
- With a focus on the Dairy and Beef sector, you will develop new and strong routes to market via the farm supply sector including animal feed businesses, co-ops, specialist feed and forage businesses.
- Take ownership of all business development activities across the Island of Ireland.
- Drive growth in sales through higher market shares and delivery of value-added analysis to customers.
- Work on a technical basis with Nutritionists, feed formulators, Technical sales teams and agronomists.
- Provide technical support to sales teams within the companies who sell your services.
- The right candidate will have a deep understanding of the needs of farmers.
- You will be able to translate the technical aspects of crop, forage and soil analysis into practical and understandable advice for the customer.
- The ideal candidate will preferably hold a degree with a significant agricultural component.
- Ideally, several years of experience in the dairy or arable market, and have strong commercial insight, including good networks and contacts within the Irish Feed and Forage supply sector.
- You will be an expert discussion partner for livestock and arable farmers, industry organisations, feed & fertiliser companies, trade and scientific researchers.
- Good communications skills are essential including presentation ability.
- Self-driven and motivated.
To support you in performing this role, you will receive ongoing training from the companies renowned competence centre The Netherlands and laboratory in the UK
Competitive salary, generous bonus car allowance and pension are on offer for the right person.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 483440 or 07506296301. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.