A major agriculturally well-known company with large direct sales to farm, wishes to employ a forage executive. Potential candidates need to have experience in sales of grass & maize seeds, forage additives and fertilizers with an expertise in soil nutrition.
The major requirement for the successful candidate will be to act in a management role with regards to bringing the right products to market as well as managing established suppliers and their product offerings. Excellent communication, administratively well organised with good finishing skills will be needed as the intermediate between customers, sales force and suppliers. Margin management skills and experience is fundamental to this key role. FACTS qualification will be needed, or training can be given to achieve certification.
In addition, the business manager will need to make direct sales to key accounts for these principle groups of forage additives, maize plus grass seeds and fertilizers. A current customer base would be advantageous to the application but not essential for the salesperson with an outgoing personality and drive.
The company has significant market presence throughout the Dumfries/North Cumbria area both through direct sales and intermediates to farm.
Home based South Scotland/North Cumbria
Car and normal company benefits. A high basic salary with bonus for additional revenue earned.
More searches like this
- Arable & Agronomy Trader £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Dumfries and Galloway
- Sales & Marketing Trader £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Dumfries and Galloway
- Trading & Purchasing Trader £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Dumfries and Galloway
- Dairy Trader £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Dumfries and Galloway
- Technical Trader £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Dumfries and Galloway