UK Account Manager – AgTech – Home-based
As a result of continued rapid growth, De Lacy Executive seeks a highly motivated, client focused Account Manager, with a strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills to join a dynamic and progressive AgTech company.
You will be responsible for the management and growth of sales and relationships with specified key accounts, as well as developing new business. Delivering a positive customer service experience to secure repeat business, you will manage client expectations regarding the quality and delivery of projects.
Ideal candidate will be commercially astute with demonstrable b2b account management experience, ideally gained within the UK agricultural or supply chain industries.
You will demonstrate a strong industry knowledge and passion for agriculture, the food supply chain and the developing AgTech market. This is an industry shaping role and is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious individual who has the desire to really make a difference.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good personal organisation, with keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven negotiation skills with the ability to close a deal
• Customer focused
• Proven experience of effectively leading client relationships
• IT literate
• Self-motivated and independently minded, with the ability to work off own initiative
• Creative thinker with the ability to generate new ideas. Some Marketing experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
• Full UK driving licence
A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate dependent on experience
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
More searches like this
- Livestock Sales £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in South East England
- Arable & Agronomy Sales £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in South East England
- Sales & Marketing Sales £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in South East England
- Food & Fresh Produce Sales £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in South East England
- Horticulture, Forestry & Woodland Sales £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in South East England