TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A globally recognised brand manufacturing high quality capital equipment for agriculture and related sectors, well established in the UK market over many years and holding a strong market position. Machines are distributed throughout the UK via a dedicated dealer network, supported by sales and aftersales representation.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Industry-leading basic salary + excellent OTE + first-class benefits package
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? Scotland & Northern Ireland
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, this key role within the Company’s sales team is tasked with implementing the annual sales plan, focused on business growth, margin and market share. Strategic territory analysis, a keen eye for new business opportunities, market knowledge and insight, plus a strong motivation to exceed commercial objectives are the building blocks of this high profile and well-rewarded position.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll be an experienced and motivated B2B sales professional with a progressive career in the agricultural machinery sector to be proud of
- You’ll have an excellent understanding of B2B sales and be able to fully articulate the manufacturer-dealer commercial relationship, including dealer standards, end user engagement, brand marketing, finance tools etc
- Your negotiation skills will be well developed, with a wide portfolio of strategies to grow dealer business levels
- You will have a good strategic overview of business, monitoring competitor activity within the designated territory, ensuring that dealer order pipelines are kept full and analysing potential business growth areas
- A strong range of communication and interpersonal skills is required, along with a good all-round standard or IT literacy including MS Office, CRM and presentation delivery
- You will have a career background within the agricultural machinery sector, and career development within the construction machinery sector will also be considered
- We’ll need you to demonstrate excellent organisational abilities, a positive can-do work ethic and a strong personal motivation to achieve business and commercial objectives
- Resident in Scotland, you’ll be comfortable with regular travel, attendance at regional and national events, and possess a clean driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Are you a motivated B2B sales professional with positive results in the agricultural machinery sector? Are you looking to progress your career further with a premium brand manufacturer? Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about you and your career to date. You can send it to me directly - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07810 755594