UK BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – PALLET NET AND NET FILM
WHAT’S THE JOB? UK BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – PALLET NET AND NET FILM
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A global business focused on the agricultural crop packaging sector, with an excellent industry standing and distribution and sales operations in many global markets.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Crop Packaging and related products
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Attractive Salary and OTE + Vehicle + Excellent benefits package
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? UK
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Reporting to the UK Commercial Manager, this is a new, home-based position focused on optimising business for the Company’s range of pallet net and net film products with large corporate accounts in various business areas throughout the UK. The Company has some ambitious and well-considered commercial objectives which are reflected in the remuneration of the role. In time, the post holder will have full autonomy for the allocated product ranges and will be seen as the go-to product specialist for all users of these products. The role will also have additional responsibility for pull-through sales with key end users in the crop packaging sector.
WHAT QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
- You’ll have exceptional commercial skills and be able to demonstrate sustained business growth with a semi-technical product
- You’ll have successful experience in B2B sales / selling to corporate businesses, demonstrating a professional and persuasive approach, tenacity, resilience in defending price objections through sound product knowledge
- Your motivation to exceed commercial objectives will be evident in your enthusiasm and drive, positive can-do attitude and ability to think on your feet
- Excellent communication standards are a must in this fast-paced role: you should be naturally persuasive and be switched on to the benefits of IT and CRM systems to develop sales
- Knowledge of agriculture, agricultural machinery and farming is useful but not essential; at times you will be engaging with agricultural end users as well as decision makers and business owners in other sectors
- Conscientious in your planning, you should be well organised but adaptable and show a strong self-starter approach
- You’ll have a full UK driving licence, you should enjoy travelling (occasionally overseas) and reside in the UK with easy access to major routes
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you’re thoroughly motivated by sales success, can demonstrate a successful commercial background and want to progress with your career in a well-resourced role with significant growth potential we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself - you can send it directly to us - firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 (0) 7810 755594