BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A Nationwide provider of monogastric feeds
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Feed diets
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? An excellent salary and package inc. company car, bonus and 25 days holiday
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Home Based
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Our client, a prestigious name in the feed sector, are looking for a high calibre individual to join their well established business to continue the success of their business.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Pig industry and commercial experience in a feed business
- Practical Pig production or management experience
- To be able to identify and develop potential new customers on a national basis through their own initiative
- Work with existing clients to maintain and grow business through successful identification of client nutritional needs and commercial requirements
- Support their distribution partners by giving practical, technical and commercial guidance in account / prospect management
- Coordinate the business interface with a number of the Top 20 key business accounts and prospects
- Work with the technical team ensure the coordination of farm trials and ensure technical information from the market is fed back to the technical team
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. In the first instance, please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to email@example.com or call 07887 712 133 and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated with confidence.