TECHNICAL SALES ASSISTANT
WHAT’S THE JOB? TECHNICAL SALES ASSISTANT
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A leading UK manufacturer of specialist precision-focused agricultural machinery at the forefront of technical innovation and in receipt of various industry awards and accolades through its pioneering product development strategy.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent salary plus benefits package
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? South Lincolnshire
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? A key new position, in line with the Company’s continued growth, which will provide a high level of customer service to a key export market, liaising with production and engineering on order processing and production planning, as well as overall market and competitor analysis, pricing and price list production. The position reports to the Managing Director, is predominantly office based and will require close liaison with colleagues in all departments in order to accurately maintain a production and sales order progress overview at all times.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have a strong passion for agricultural machinery and technology, be au fait with crop production methods and show a good overall knowledge of the industry, competitors in multiple markets, relevant legislation and general industry trends
- You’ll have a good semi-technical appreciation of how different machinery functions, an engineering degree or similar qualification is not a requirement, however
- You will have a strong multi-tasking ability, be able to communicate effectively with colleagues internally, and customers externally, with high standards in your written work
- A level of commercial understanding will be useful as some costing and pricing responsibilities are within the remit of the role
- Your IT skills will be of a good all-round standard, including MS Office, CRM and ideally previous experience in using MRP or ERP systems
- You’ll have a committed work ethic, be able to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines
- You’ll be resident in or prepared to relocate to South Lincolnshire, possess a clean driving licence and be prepared to travel within the UK and overseas occasionally, supporting the Company and its distributors at key events
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you’re a motivated individual keen to progress your career with a leading, technology-driven manufacturer and can bring some excellent organisational ability to your next career move we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and your career to date. You can send it directly to us on email@example.com
More searches like this
- Machinery Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Cambridge
- Sales & Marketing Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Cambridge
- Engineering Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Cambridge
- Technical Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Cambridge
- Software & Precision Technology Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Cambridge