Senior Ruminant Nutritionist-East Midlands
De Lacy Executive are currently seeking a Senior Ruminant Nutritionist to train and support a technical team based in the East Midlands. As well as the opportunity to inspire a team, this role also has the variety of working alongside customers and distributors to provide nutritional support and project development.
Working for a large, respected global company, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the team, responsible for the development of new products and specialising in key nutritional areas within the business.
- Provide technical support for the team working with external and internal customers.
- Product and range management.
- Keep up to date with current nutritional legislation and requirements.
- Provide nutritional support and ideas to develop new products.
- Specialise in key nutritional areas such as grassland management, sheep, beef and mineral nutrition.
- Experience in Ruminant Nutrition.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Previous experience in formulating diets.
- A relevant degree is preferred.
- A basic understanding of monogastric nutrition if useful but not essential.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.