Operations Manager/Director Herefordshire reporting to CEO
Job Title: Operations manager / director.
Responsible to: CEO.
Accountable to: CEO.
Location: Required to work at any establishment at any time throughout the duration of
Working with the CEO, this role is responsible for defining the best working environment and processes throughout the group. The role will manage the implementation of guidelines and strategies, working with other department heads to ensure everything runs smoothly and in accordance with any guidelines.
Key Working Relationships
- Assists upper management in setting goals that promote company growth;
- Oversee daily activity of the team;
- Prepare budgets, schedules and other organizational reports as needed;
- Provide advice and guidance to other heads of departments;
- Develops plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs;
- Ensures customer requirements are met in a timely manner;
- Promotes and enforces safety in the workplace;
- Manages stock and inventory;
- Oversees manufacturing functions;
- Works closely with other heads of departments to promote efficient factory optimization;
- Identifies improvements areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness;
- Manages internal and external service suppliers;
- Executes plans designed to meet company goals by changing policies and coaching employees.
Previous Operations Experience encompassing the functional responsibilities
Local to Hereford shire or commutable/prepared to re-locate
This company has been a family owned business for 10 years. The business is a holding company to several other subsidiaries. The business is a landlord to several medium sized businesses, a landowner growing and producing organic cider fruit and a health drinks manufacturer. The business also owns several biomass boilers that supply the other subsidiaries and tenants with heat and electric.
We are implementing a small professional team of intelligent, hungry professionals to manage the lightening growth that we are seeing in our global health / natural energy drinks brand.
Significant + benefits
NB This position was put on hold but is now re-available if you applied previously and are still interested then please do not call but re-submit your CV-- Thank You