Market Analyst – Oxfordshire/Suffolk
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a dynamic and progressive AgTech company for a Market Analyst to join their team. This role will provide the opportunity for some International travel.
You will provide intelligence and interpretation of emerging agricultural market trends using both internal and external data sources, provide information to support the sales and marketing team and undertake analysis for market research for both quantitative and qualitative projects, whilst adhering to time lines and budgetary constraints
You will offer strong local support for the relationship with key research clients and provide insights to support new business development.
Other duties will included writing and interpreting client research briefs, drafting market research proposals, drafting market research questionnaires, discussion-guides and building CATIs.
- Good working knowledge of agriculture
- Analytical and logical
- Well organised with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Track record in analysis techniques (SPSS / Python) – desirable but not essential
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies – desirable but not essential
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A 2nd language will be useful but is not essential
A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
More searches like this
- Livestock Technician £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Suffolk
- Arable & Agronomy Technician £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Suffolk
- Academic & Education Technician £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Suffolk
- Sales & Marketing Technician £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Suffolk
- Food & Fresh Produce Technician £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Suffolk