Finance Assistant- Animal Feed Business - York
On behalf of their Client, De Lacy Executive are searching for a Finance Assistant to work for a successful Animal feed business in York. Working out of their head office, the right candidate will be enthusiastic, motivated and have a good understanding of maintaining and organising credit control for an existing sales ledger. The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of sales ledger tasks such as producing and recording invoices, receiving and chasing up payments, cashing up, statement production and producing sales/purchased reconciliations/credits.
- Issuing invoices for all sales made by the company.
- Reconciling invoice records with outstanding and aged debt.
- Managing the company's system for direct debits.
- Providing cover for the Purchase Ledger Administrator as required.
- Communicating effectively within the team to ensure all enquiries are dealt with effectively.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team.
- Experience in the agricultural industry would be preferred.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.