SALES SUPPORT ENGINEER - AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY
WHAT’S THE JOB? SALES SUPPORT ENGINEER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A long-established agricultural machinery manufacturer headquartered in mainland Europe and with a presence in the UK market for many years. The company focuses on a specific product group, with decades of expertise in this sector, and has a comprehensive portfolio to appeal to farmers and contractors of all sizes.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent salary plus vehicle and benefits package
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? UK (ideally Midlands-based)
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Based on continued sales achievements, the Company is committed to appointing a sales support engineer to provide additional support to its dealers and end users. A home-based role with regular travel throughout the UK, this is an excellent career development opportunity for a motivated individual with the requisite skills and personality, with designs on progressing to a commercial role.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- At home in the tractor seat, you’ll be very familiar with the set-up, optimisation and safe operation of a wide range of agricultural machinery
- You’ll be passionate about agricultural machinery, have a genuine interest in technical developments, and have an awareness of the machinery dealership sector
- You’ll be involved in machine assembly, dealer and end user training, demonstrations and installations, shows and events
- Communication skills are highly prized in this role; you will be interacting with existing and potential customers both in field and at exhibitions and dealer open days – impress us with your interpersonal skills and articulate nature!
- Whilst an engineering degree or dealer workshop background are not necessarily required, you will nonetheless have a sound practical and hands-on ability, capable of machine assembly, exhibition setup and breakdown, as well as basic machine repairs and adjustments
- Ideally Midlands-based, you’ll be comfortable with travelling and be prepared to stay away from home particularly in-season, and hold a clean driving licence
- Well organised, self-motivated and switched-on, you may have ambitions to develop your career down the B2B commercial route
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you’re a motivated individual keen to develop your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment and can bring some excellent machinery experience to your next career move we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and your career to date. You can send it directly to us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07810 755594