Broiler Farm Assistant - Immediate Start - West Mids
De Lacy Executive has been retained to source a farm assistant for an extensive and progressive free range broiler business based in the West Midlands. Our client prides themselves on producing birds to the highest welfare standards that are environmentally sustainable.
This exciting opportunity is perfect for an individual who already has a good stock persons eye and is dedicated to high attention to detail in order to uphold the impressive standards of this farm.
Candidates that have previous experience in livestock care are encouraged to apply.
- Livestock health and welfare.
- Environment and husbandry.
- Ensuring all guidelines are followed correctly.
- Site cleanliness and general maintenance.
- Liaising with management as necessary and making own decisions where appropriate.
- Stock placement.
- Health and safety.
- Previous livestock experience - not necessarily in poultry.
- A practical attitude - not afraid of hard work.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Good computer skills.
- A valid driving licence.
- Be progressive, forward thinking and proactive.
A very competitive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
To Apply please send your enquiry or CV and covering letter (in Word format please) to email@example.com or please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 483440 or 07506296301.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.