Agricultural Sales Manager- Northern France
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional and driven individual to become a part of a successful, global and diverse agricultural commodities company. This position is for an Agricultural Sales Manager within the ruminant nutrition area of the business.
This role requires the successful candidate to manage the companies profile of existing customers as well as develop a network of new ones. Other responsibilities include providing field support, training and participation in shows and conferences.
The right candidate will be innovative and enthusiastic as they will be expected to propose and drive actions to increase the company's customer satisfaction.
This is a homebased role but frequent travel will be required within the North of France. Therefore the successful candidate will reside in the territory and be able to communicate confidently in both French and English.
- Proven success within an agricultural sales environment is essential.
- A degree in Veterinary, Agriculture or similar preferred.
- Basic technical knowledge of ruminant nutrition/ruminant feed market would be of distinct advantage, but not essential.
- The ability to speak both French and English to an intermediate level.
- Ability to work in and manage a team.
- Be ambitious and proactive with commercial attitude.
Remuneration: A competitive package will be available for the right candidate as well as professional training and the chance for professional growth.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
More searches like this
- Livestock Specialist £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in France
- Sales & Marketing Specialist £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in France
- Trading & Purchasing Specialist £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in France
- Animal Health & Nutrition Specialist £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in France
- Dairy Specialist £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in France