Pig Production Manager - Eastern England
De Lacy Executive has been retained to source a Pig Production Manager to join our client's existing team. This is an exciting opportunity working with one of the major players in the Pig industry who's pig environment and employee working conditions are now some of the best in the UK.
Our client's business is a family owned diversified business, involved with livestock, arable and estate management who pride themselves in a modern, professional working environment. This is an opportunity to become a recognised member of the team rather than just another number on a pay-roll.
- You will be working with the Farms MD on strategies to achieve the very highest Key Performance Indicators.
- You will demonstrate the ability and determination to consistently achieve top class results, with an open approach to new ideas and continual development of working practices.
- You will have effective communication with the team with the ability to think quickly and work under pressure.
- Experience in pig production.
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Exceptional levels of stock knowledge from breeding to finishing.
- Excellent organization skills
- A hands-on approach; mandatory to work alongside a skilled team.
- A full driving license is required for this role.
Remuneration: A competitive employment package including house and vehicle will be offered.
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01885 483440 for more information.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.