Are you looking for your next step in the Pig Industry? – Eastern England
Are you a motivated and organised individual, looking for your next step in the pig industry? If this relates to you then De Lacy Executive have an exciting opportunity to work for one of the major players in the sector.
Our client is a diverse business who pride themselves on a modern and professional working environment. Due to their continued growth they are now seeking a Pig Production Manager to oversee their breeding and finishing units. This unique role is a chance to become a recognised member of this reputable team.
Candidates who are currently managing pig units and looking for progression are actively encouraged to apply.
- You will be working alongside the farm’s MD on strategies to achieve the highest Key Performance Indicators.
- You will demonstrate the ability and determination to achieve top class results, with an open approach to new ideas and continual development of working practices.
- You will have effective communication with the team with the ability to think quickly and work under pressure.
- Experience in pig production.
- Leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong stock knowledge from breeding to finishing.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- A hands-on approach; mandatory to work alongside a skilled team.
- A full driving license is required for this role.
Remuneration: A competitive employment package including house and vehicle will be offered.
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01885 483440 for more information.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.