Fertiliser Sales Manager- Trainee or Experienced - West Midlands/South West
An excellent opportunity has become available for an individual to join a successful team who are passionate about providing sound expert advice to farmers to ensure high standards of soil nutrition to arable, grassland, potatoes, maize and fruit farms in the region and beyond.
This family business is looking for an experienced, FACTS qualified advisor or someone new to the industry, so long as they are committed to training under the support and advise of the directors.
- Further develop the business.
- Bring on new sales accounts.
- Promote the company's products.
- Support sales direct to farm.
- Sales experience.
- Agricultural qualification (degree/HND) or strong Agricultural background.
- Sound knowledge of farming and agriculture.
- FACTS qualified (Preferable but not essential).
- Self - starter with lots of drive and determination.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
A competitive salary and company car is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.