Regional Sales Manager - UK based
1 day left
- Full Time
An excellent senior career opportunity has arisen within a highly successful national company in the animal feed sector.
De Lacy Executive seek a Regional Sales Manager to lead and develop the B2C sales activities within a given region. You will lead a team of Sales Specialists, ensuring the delivery of the sales strategy and achievement of stretching annual sales budgets.
The role and responsibilities:
- Deliver the B2C commercial plan to achieve targets for sales margins and volumes
- Segment and target customers and prospects to maximise the number and volume of products supplied
- Provide sound technical advice to customers in line with business standards to add value and improve profitability.
- Proactively manage debt and credit limits for the Feed Ingredients B2C customers in line with business objectives.
- Adhere to contracts and trading controls in line with agreed sales practices and pricing frameworks.
- Support the positive management of complaints to ensure that a resolution is reached
- Support the smooth integration of new business/products into the Feed Ingredients sales portfolio.
- Support the delivery of Feed Ingredients performance improvement plan activities.
- Lead, motivate and develop the team of Sales Specialists in order to maximise performance, develop skills and promote succession.
- Ensure the B2C team work collaboratively with commercial and functional colleagues
- Proven experience in a senior B2C sales position with exposure to strategic sales account management.
- Good knowledge of the agricultural industry with an understanding of ruminant key market drivers and supply chains to the customer.
- Experience driving improvements in sales performance.
- Proven experience of using advanced negotiation techniques to build and manage sustainable trading partnerships.
- Demonstrable experience of forging effective communication networks.
- Understanding of pricing and the variables that influence it, including raw material markets and matrix values.
- Full UK driving licence
A highly competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
To apply: Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Apply for Regional Sales Manager - UK based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly