Ruminant Sales Manager - Midlands
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a Ruminant Sales Manager for a very successful agricultural business. This is an excellent and rare opportunity for senior career advancement. The territory will predominately be Lancashire to South Wales and the ideal candidate will need to reside in the Midlands.
Agricultural sales experience is essential. The ability to motivate and manage sales people in a competitive commercial environment is key.
Our client is highly respected and involved in diverse agricultural sectors and is financially secure. The role primarily involves the first-class management of a team of both experienced and less experienced sales specialists. It is a "hands on" role both in the field with the sales team, key customers and in the company's head office to participate in key commercial decisions.
Key elements of the role:
- Recruitment, Training, Development and Motivation of the sales team.
- Devising and Achieving budget for margin and volume.
- Commercial decision making for the near and long term.
The successful candidate:
- Applicants who can demonstrate success in sales management will be of significant interest. However, those who aspire to sales management following a successful career in sales are actively encouraged to apply.
- Good nutritional ruminant knowledge.
- Will have presence.
- Will have business acumen.
- Will be a motivator and inspiring to others.
- Will have a valid UK driving licence.
The rewards will be negotiable and will be commensurate with the seniority of this important position.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436 808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.