Farm Business Consultant - South West England
1 day left
- Full Time
De Lacy Executive has been engaged to assist in the recruitment of a Farm Business Consultant to cover the territory of Somerset and East Devon. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a practical knowledge of farming, ideally dairy, along with some experience within the commercial sector. You will be required to provide independent and practical advice on a one to one basis to farmers within your specified area.
There is ample opportunity for a self-motivated individual to develop existing and new skills and to progress within the business. The successful candidate will not be "over managed" and will be given a great deal of freedom to make their own decisions. This is an excellent opportunity to be a person rather a figure in a business.
This is the perfect opening for candidates, who are currently in a similar role and looking for their next step. However, applicants who have graduated and gained a few years of commercial experience in the agricultural sector, are also encouraged to apply.
- Driven, commercially minded, enthusiastic self-starters who understand the industry.
- Preferably have a Degree or equivalent qualification in agriculture or related discipline.
- Have a good understanding and practical knowledge of agriculture, ideally in dairy.
- A high level of computer literacy alongside excellent on farm communication and organisational skills.
- Sound understanding of financial consultancy issues such as accounts, budgeting etc.
- Valid UK driving license.
Remuneration: The role will be home based and will provide a competitive rewards package. An excellent training package can also be provided to the successful candidate if needed.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436 808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Apply for Farm Business Consultant - South West England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Livestock Sales £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in South West England
- Sales & Marketing Sales £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in South West England
- Animal Health & Nutrition Sales £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in South West England
- Dairy Sales £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in South West England
- Genetics & Breeding Sales £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in South West England