Business Development Manager, Cattle - Southern England
De Lacy Executive has a rare and exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to cover the territory of the South of England. This is a new role which has become available because of growth and expansion. Our client is at the forefront of advising customers in the dairy and beef industry on specialist products.
You will be responsible for the management and growth of sales and relationships with specified key accounts, as well as developing new business. Delivering a positive customer service experience to secure repeat business. The ideal candidate will have experience in agricultural technologies/systems, along with an understanding of cattle. This is an industry shaping role and is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious individual who has the desire to really make a difference.
- Strong background knowledge of cattle, particularly dairy.
- Capability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Clean UK driving licence and able to travel as required.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package with ongoing professional development.
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Grace Nugent on 01885 485521/01885 483440/07436 808024 or email your CV or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
More searches like this
- Sales & Marketing Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Hampshire
- Animal Health & Nutrition Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Hampshire
- Dairy Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Hampshire
- Technical Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Hampshire
- Genetics & Breeding Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Hampshire