Area Manager - Ruminant - Wales
De Lacy Executive has been engaged by a leading and trusted animal nutrition and health company. They specialise in the supply of feed technologies primarily for the ruminant sector and a range of nutrition products for the monogastric sectors. Our client is seeking to secure the appointment of Area Manager for Wales.
The role will involve developing and managing the sales and routes to market of the company's products. You will also be required to drive sales forward to deliver a significant increase over the next few years. You will be based in Wales and report direct to the UK Director.
The Role Outline:
- Develop and implement a strategy for significant sales growth of all products in Wales.
- Achieve sales and margin targets.
- Manage existing distributors and assist in developing sales and profit growth.
- Provide on farm sales and technical support.
- Seek out and develop new distributors/routes to market
- Manage existing distributors of the global range and assist in developing sales and profit growth. This will involve building significant & positive relationships with the Feed compounders & blenders, pre-mixers, animal nutrition and veterinary product supply companies.
- Sound technical knowledge of forage production.
- Experience in supporting sales staff at a farm level.
- Knowledge of nutrition especially in ruminant species.
- Able to present information commercially and technically to farmers.
- Good IT and administrative skills.
- Agricultural degree, HND or equivalent is desirable.
- Living or willing to live in Wales
- Valid UK Driving Licence
The Offer: A comprehensive salary reflected by the importance of the role, company car, laptop and mobile phone in addition to usual benefits including pension scheme.
The Next Step At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com or call 01885 483440 for more information. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation