Blend Development Manager – North West
2 days left
- Full Time
De Lacy Executive are seeking a Blend Development Manager to work out of our client’s head office in the North West. This exciting opportunity offers the right candidate a chance to have a diverse mixture of on farm sales and support. In addition to extensive involvement working with teams in the head office to create ruminant diets and identify treads and identify opportunities to develop the business.
Our Client is a large and well-respected business with a long history of success in the agricultural and commodities industry.
- Provide technical advice and support for the sales team and customers.
- Formulate diets to maximise productivity for dairy farmers.
- Work closely with other teams such as customer service, production and logistics.
- Nutritionally improve and develop new blends.
- A strong relationship builder, able to network at all levels.
- Excellent and clear communication skills.
- A good understanding of dairy nutrition with an ability to formulate diets.
- Some sales experience.
- IT literate.
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
- A competitive salary with company car is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Apply for Blend Development Manager – North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly