Genetics Account Manager - Various Locations
De Lacy Executive have been appointed to recruit an Account Manager for an exciting genetics company. Due to recent growth, our client is seeking motivated and passionate individuals to help grow their business in the UK.
This exciting opportunity will involve building relationships with current and new customers to maximise sales. The job will therefore require the successful applicant to visit farms on a regular basis to assess farmer needs, assist and advise how best to utilise the company products to reach on farm targets and provide guidance on problems that may arise on the farms.
Candidates do not necessarily need previous sales experience as training will be provided, however knowledge of the cattle industry and a tenacious attitude are essential.
- Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not essential
- Knowledge of cattle and an understanding of practical livestock management
- Capability to work autonomously with clear attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexibility to travel the territory that will be based around the individual.
- I.T literate
- Clean UK driving licence
Remuneration: A competitive package will be available for the right candidate as well as professional training and a company car.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
More searches like this
- Livestock Trainee £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing Trainee £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Animal Health & Nutrition Trainee £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Dairy Trainee £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technical Trainee £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom