Calf Sales Manager- North/North East
De Lacy Executive are currently seeking a Calf Sales Manager to develop and expand business for a successful, family owned company operating throughout the UK.
Responsible for promoting the company’s calf rearing contracts, the right candidate will follow this up with sales of calves suitable for the customers business. In addition to the relevant nutritional products to support targeted growth rates.
Knowledge of dairy and beef industries would be essential to this role as well as the ability to seek out and improve knowledge whilst working within the sector.
- Build a sustainable customer base for farmers who purchase stock from the company.
- Maintain good relationships on farm.
- Update CRM system with customer activity accordingly.
- Sell other associated products.
- Self-motivated and driven to make an impact.
- An effective negotiator.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Results driven.
- Must have experience in livestock production systems.
- Sales experience in the agricultural sector is preferred but not essential.
- A competitive package including company vehicle is available for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.