Agricultural Manager, Meat Processing - West Midlands
De Lacy Executive has been retained to source an Agricultural Manager for a progressive, modern business based in the west midlands. Our client is established in their field and carries a strong, positive reputation for producing high quality meat products.
This role would be suitable for those who have experience in the meat processing sector and/or poultry health and safety industry. Alternatively, this role is a unique opportunity for broiler farm managers/area managers who are looking for the next step in their career. For the right person, this opportunity has the potential to offer sustainable progress and significant people management.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will further develop the agricultural strategy to enable the business to continue to build a sustainable brand.
- You will take ownership of and manage all aspects of the agricultural supply chain enabling the factory to consistently receive live birds of the correct quality and standard by building relationships with growers to ensure full compliance.
- You will head up a large team and ensure that processes are followed accordingly.
- You will ensure that welfare of birds is paramount and carried out in such a way that is health and safety compliant.
- A thorough understanding of the agricultural industry including up to date knowledge of current legislation.
- Proven business sector expertise.
- Leadership and people management skills.
- A strategic approach to business processes.
- Effective communication and motivational abilities.
- Resilience to work effectively under pressure.
- Valid UK driving licence.
For the right person, a highly attractive salary package and benefits associated with working for a large company are on offer.
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01885 483440 for more information.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.