National Sales Manager- Homebased- UK
De Lacy Executive are currently seeking a National Sales Manager for a unique opportunity in a global animal nutrition business. This candidate will lead and develop a team to ensure business growth is driven forward in line with the company’s goals.
The successful candidate will strive for excellent results and have strong people management skills.
- Motivate and lead a team to achieve sales targets.
- Manage a select number of accounts.
- Champion the company’s CRM system to ensure effective consumer management.
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships with customers, old and new.
- Extensive experience in the agricultural industry at B2B or B2C level.
- An understanding of the feed industry.
- People management experience.
- Good negotiation and sales skills.
- A relevant degree is preferred.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A Competitive package that reflects the importance of this role.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.