AREA SALES MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? AREA SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? One of the UK’s most successful agricultural machinery dealerships, this is a multi-branch operation with significant market shares for its principal tractor and harvesting franchise. The business a is a long-established machinery sales partner for many of the area’s farming and agricultural contracting businesses, based on strong relationships with its expanding customer base.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive basic salary, uncapped OTE, premium vehicle + benefits package
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Cumbria, UK
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Taking ownership of business within a given and productive territory with both established accounts and the opportunity to develop sales with new clients, your responsibilities will include sales of new machinery in line with Company and principal franchise targets, used machinery sales and overall company representation. With a positive, professional and committed approach to the role, the Company will reward your success and sales achievements with an impressive and uncapped earnings package.
WHAT QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- You’ll have a successful sales career to date, be motivated by meeting and exceeding targets, underpinned by a strong can-do attitude and desire to succeed
- A healthy knowledge of agriculture and empathy with farming will be useful, in order to engage with the end user market
- Financially-switched on, you’ll understand how to structure a deal, have experience in using finance tools, and closing the deal with the customer
- If you’ve achieved great retail success in other sectors – commercial vehicles, construction or groundcare machinery or similar - and can demonstrate that farmer empathy, we’re very keen to speak with you
- You’ll be well organised, self-motivated and capable of ensuring that your territory coverage is thorough
- You should have a good overall standard of IT literacy, with experience in using CRM systems to aid sales and be familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- You should be prepared to undertake training, factory visits, and attend exhibitions nationally or locally from time to time
- A full UK driving licence is required, you’ll enjoy travelling and be resident in the North-West of England / North-West Midlands
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you’ve got the passion and drive to get on board with a truly impressive premium brand machinery dealership and earn great rewards for your commercial success, we’d love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us - firstname.lastname@example.org and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application.