SALES SPECIALIST - PARTS AND AMENITY PRODUCTS
WHAT’S THE JOB? SALES SPECIALIST - PARTS AND AMENITY PRODUCTS
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A hugely respected manufacturer of agricultural machinery; long established, with a genuine global reach. From its European headquarters the Company designs and develops an extensive range of products appropriate to the key markets within which it enjoys considerable commercial success. Not least of these is the UK, in which the Company has enjoyed many years of sales growth, and where a robust and proactive dealer network sells and provides excellent levels of product support to a portfolio of equipment at the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Impressive Salary + Excellent Benefits and Pension + Vehicle
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? North of England and Scotland
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? You’ll be directly responsible for managing spare parts and amenity products sales activities for a network of agricultural machinery dealers within the prescribed territory. Stocking levels, forward planning and forecasting are key elements of this home-based role, in which you will largely be responsible for managing your own schedule.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have previous experience in territory sales management, displaying a successful commercial background including dealer business development
- Adept at providing positive service levels to your dealers, you should be familiar with regular call cycles and have the flexibility to react quickly to changing seasonal requirements or dealership opportunities
- Your background will have a strong agricultural spare parts theme, and you will be familiar with spare parts systems, promotions, seasonal campaigns, stock order cycles, the non-genuine competitive market etc and the technology tools and data interpretation to support business growth
- You'll be an advocate for genuine parts and be capable of articulating the benefits of using genuine parts to both dealers and end users
- Self-motivated, you’ll have experience of working autonomously, displaying a strong organisational ability
- Your commercial skillset will include enquiry qualification, quotations and a positive deal-closing mentality underpinned by tenacity and resilience
- You’ll show a thorough understanding of developing positive working relationships with key personnel within the dealer businesses you are responsible for to ensure commercial success on a long-term basis and possess the required interpersonal skills to achieve this
- You’ll be familiar with the changing dealer landscape and display up to date knowledge of the UK agricultural machinery market
- You’ll possess a strong level of IT literacy including MS Office and CRM system use, as well as modern sales and marketing methods including social media
- Located in or prepared to relocate to Southern Scotland or Northern England, you should be prepared to travel throughout the territory and possess a full, clean driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you’re a motivated individual keen to progress your career with a premium brand manufacturer and possess excellent knowledge of the agricultural spare parts sector we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and your career to date. You can send it directly to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for SALES SPECIALIST - PARTS AND AMENITY PRODUCTS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly