Experienced Calf Rearing Manager- South West
On behalf of our client De Lacy Executive are searching for an experienced Calf Rearing Manager to run and organise the day to day tasks over three sites in the South West. The successful candidate will be passionate about rearing stock, with dedication to improving standards through health, hygiene and nutrition protocols to ensure maximum daily live weight gain whilst working within Red Tractor standards.
The company is a reputable and family run business, with a long history of bringing new ideas and successful solutions to farmers across the country.
- Organise staff rotas and communicate with teams across other departments in the business.
- Liaise with vets, farm Suppliers and hauliers.
- Feeding, checking and bedding down.
- Selecting and grading.
- Carry out treatments where necessary and vaccinate according to health plan.
- Update records in a timely manner.
- Experience in calf rearing.
- Excellent organisational skill.
- Attention to detail.
- A desire to continuously improve and self-develop.
- Target driven and motivated.
- Strong communication skills.
- People management experience is desirable.
- A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Apply for Experienced Calf Rearing Manager- South West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly