The Prince’s Countryside Fund
Applications are invited for an Executive Director to join The Prince’s Countryside Fund (the Fund). The Executive Director (ED) will lead the young and energetic team and play a pivotal role in the charity’s growth. The successful candidate will have the ability to develop and implement the Fund’s business strategy and ensure its effective operation, impact, and continued growth and credibility at a critical time for the agricultural and rural community.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement The Prince’s Countryside Fund’s strategy, in line with the ambitions and satisfaction of the Trustee Board and translate this into the annual business plan and budget and oversee its delivery.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and strategic partnerships with a wide range of influential stakeholders, including high level representatives of supporting companies, government, NGO partners and grantees.
- Working with the Board of Trustees, the Finance Director and Company Secretary, oversee governance of the charity at executive level.
- Working with Trustee Board and team ensure the charity’s capabilities and capacity match strategic ambitions.
- Lead, inspire and motivate The Prince’s Countryside Fund team.
- Oversee the charity’s systems, processes and policies, ensuring they are fit for purpose.
The successful candidate will have proven operations and management experience. Strong leadership and organisational skills are essential, as is the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide variety of people.
To apply, please send your CV, together with a covering letter outlining your suitability and salary expectations to: email@example.com