1 day left
- Full Time
THE NORFOLK ESTATE, WEST SUSSEX,
FARM MANAGER – 3,100 ACRES
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to take on the management of the inhand farming operation on the Norfolk Estate, Arundel, West Sussex. The business comprises 3,100 acres of arable and grassland.
The Manager will need to demonstrate capability in all aspects of proﬁtable farm management as well as enhancing the environment. The ability to integrate biodiversity recovery centred around the grey partridge with proﬁtable production is key.
- Reporting directly to the Owners
- Day to day management of the Farm Business
- Staff supervision and training
- Close interaction with the other Estate activities
- Good communication skills
- Close attention to detail and a hands on attitude
- Technically and financially highly competent
- Passion for conservation and sound understanding of Environmental Stewardship Schemes is essential
- Proficient manager of staff
The salary package will reﬂect the importance and responsibility of the position and includes an excellent house, vehicle, health insurance and pension scheme.
All applications will be treated in the strictest conﬁdence and should be made in writing with a full CV by 2nd October 2020 to: Thomas Brunt
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the Apply Button.
Apply for FARM MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly