UK Sales & Business Development Manager – Poultry Sector
De Lacy Executive seek a highly motivated and dynamic Sales & Business Development Manager to join a successful commercial poultry housing and buildings manufacturer.
The successful candidate will be commercially astute with proven sales management experience. A good knowledge and experience of the UK Poultry sector is essential .
You will be required to manage existing and new customers, as well as working closely with a wide range of stakeholders at each stage of the sales process.
This role is a UK home-based position but the successful candidate will be expected to travel to the Companies head office in the Midlands on a regular basis.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales pipeline, completion of quotes and production of trend reports
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements
- Establish & maintain relationships with existing, potential and new customers
- Head up the expansion into new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients
- Support and drive innovation with new product developments
- Negotiate & price deals
- Develop strategies for different market segments.
- Ensure Sales targets are met
- Respond to external and internal requests via email, phone or face to face
- Support the development of the marketing strategy and activities as required
- Attendance at industry show and events
- Proven track record in sales & business development is essential
- Possess a strong understanding of the UK Poultry sector and its challenges
- Financially astute
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Good networking skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work as a team or independently
- Full UK driving licence
An attractive remuneration package will be on offer to include a competitive salary, commission and company car
To apply for this new career opportunity:
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on 01885 485524
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.