DAIRY RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? DAIRY RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A client that represents a very strong force in UK farming with powerful statistical data that is widely used to ensure Agriculture remains competitive and sustainable. With major funding for projects and an immense R & D function and access this is a very focused and efficient organisation that requires the best individuals in their field to maintain its presence and function in British Agriculture.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Dairy
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive Salary + car / car allowance
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Scotland
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? A role with responsibility for the effective and efficient communication of dairy activities in Scotland, providing a world class knowledge and information delivery service to Scottish dairy farmers.
- A region based role with extensive travel requirements
- Support activities covering dairy market expertise ensuring that understanding and engagement is maintained and enhanced as much as possible
- Contribute to the monitoring and reporting of KPI’s within the region to dairy sector
- Positively embrace cross sector working opportunities to ensure efficiencies and sharing of best practice are delivered
- Be a regional point of contact for the farmers in the region
- Coach and mentor team members as required
- Follow company guidelines to deliver effective engagement with stakeholders for the dairy sector in Scotland
- Oversee and contribute to the regional delivery of discussion groups, open meetings and joint events
- Be a point of contact for dairy with internal and external stakeholders / professionals for matters relating to activity in Scotland
- Contribute to the development of the Sector business plan
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Strong knowledge of the dairy industry
- Significant practical experience of presenting information at farmer meetings and high profile conferences
- A skilled communicator able to speak with authority and write clearly and effectively
- Will hold a relevant Agricultural degree and/or equivalent
- Farming industry experience is preferred
- Well-developed ability to think analytically and creatively
- Excellent project and stakeholder management capabilities
- Confident to work with and lead industry partners from across the dairy sector
- A team player with the ability to respond to the needs of colleagues
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. In the first instance, please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 (0) 7887 712 133 and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated with confidence.