Bovine Genetics Sales Specialist - Welsh Borders and Staffordshire
Are you passionate about the Beef and Dairy industry with experience in on-farm sales?
This role provides an exciting and diverse opportunity to join a prestigious genetics company to cover the Welsh Borders and Staffordshire territory as a result of ongoing business expansion.
The role will involve:
- Providing advice and support to the companies well established existing client base to include both beef and dairy farmers.
- Driving new business, generating sales throughout the territory.
- Product support and advice to clients. For example, dealing with fertility issues in the herd.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Prior sales experience in an agricultural setting.
- Self-Motivated, driven with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong Livestock knowledge, particularly in the dairy sector.
Remuneration: The competitive package will reflect the candidates experience.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.