- Full Time
This is a rare opportunity to contribute to the growth of a successful business that uses a world class, completely independent technology platform to empower farmers to pursue environmental sustainability, financial resilience and best farming practices.
The position is ideally suited to an experienced and talented person with distinctive arable/productive farming knowledge and appreciation for change to the industry.
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent technical farming and business knowledge
- Good communication and people skills
- Commercially successful track record
- Energy and passion for net zero optimisation and profitable farming.
A very competitive remuneration package is available.
Agxiata is headquartered in London, but the position can be served from anywhere in the UK.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the Apply Button.
To discuss call Will Gemmill on 07702 317261.
Apply for Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly