Poultry and Game Feed Sales Specialist- East UK
De Lacy executive are seeking a Poultry and Game Feed Sales Specialist on behalf of our reputable client. The role is to cover the East of England, a well-established sales area for the business. Our client pride themselves on quality products, excellent customer service and efficient production allowing them to maintain their position at the forefront of the livestock and game feed market.
We are seeking candidates that share this company's ethos to deliver excellence and have the personal ambition, drive and enthusiasm to achieve sales goals.
- Previous experience selling compound feeds (or other agricultural products) to livestock farmers and/or game keepers - field sales experience is essential.
- Ability to build long-lasting business relationships.
- Basic understanding of monogastric nutrition.
- Relevant Agricultural degree or HND helpful but not essential.
- Ambition and determination.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: Office 01885 485525 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.