ASSISTANT FARM MANAGER - Top Fruit
5 days left
- Full Time
WHAT’S THE JOB? ASSISTANT FARM MANAGER (APPLES)
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A leading organisation with a diverse portfolio of Farming Businesses. This Farm contributes to a leading supplier to the Apple industry, to include branded Apple Products as well as supply fresh into UK Supermarkets.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Fresh Produce – TOP FRUIT (Apples and Pears)
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Attractive salary and package with subsidised 3-bed cottage accommodation included.
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Kent, South East England
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Working for a commercial orchard you will take pride in your position and have the self-motivation and knowledge to assist in this enterprise which in turn may enhance your progression with this organisation.
- Assisting in the day to day management of a substantial top fruit farm
- All hands-on duties involved with a commercial orchard
- Overseeing staff as well as tractor/sprayer driving, irrigation, picking, packing etc
WHAT QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
- Knowledge of growing and producing apples (and/or Pears)
- A desire to succeed and be the best you can be
- PA1 and PA3 preferred but not essential
- Ambition can assist in progression to management roles
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
We’re keen to hear from motivated individuals who have a desire to succeed and be the best they can be. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for ASSISTANT FARM MANAGER - Top Fruit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly