WHAT’S THE JOB? SALES SPECIALIST
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A hugely respected manufacturer of agricultural machinery; long established, with a genuine global reach. From its European headquarters the Company designs and develops an extensive range of products appropriate to the key markets within which it enjoys considerable commercial success. Not least of these is the UK, in which the Company has enjoyed many years of sales growth, and where a robust and proactive dealer network sells and provides excellent levels of product support to a portfolio of equipment at the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive salary package, Company car, excellent benefits
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? Southern UK
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? This is a ‘go-to’ role in which a thorough knowledge of arable farming and championing of cutting-edge crop establishment and protection methods will determine success alongside successful dealer and end user relationships resulting in high commercial achievements. Home based and with regular travel within the UK and occasionally overseas, the position will also involve participation at events, exhibitions and demonstrations as well as presenting to audiences both internally and externally.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You will demonstrate commercial success within the agricultural machinery sector
- You’ll be working within the UK agricultural machinery dealer network or for a manufacturer
- Capable of working within a budgetary framework, you are motivated by achieving and exceeding targets
- Hands-on and practical experience in the set-up and correct operation of modern agricultural machinery at a semi-technical level
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of establishing and developing rewarding professional relationships, with a well-developed spectrum of communication strategies
- Strong level of IT literacy and familiar with modern sales and marketing methods including social media and CRM systems
- Living in or prepared to relocate to the Southern half of the UK
- Full, clean driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, if this sounds like you and you are motivated by the opportunity to join a leading manufacturer and want to join a team of like-minded individuals, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us - email@example.com