Ruminant Health and Nutrition - National Sales Manager - UK
6 days left
- Full Time
De Lacy Executive are currently seeking an inspiring and driven National Sales Manager to lead a sales team established across the UK. Working for a successful global animal nutrition company, this role is home based with occasional presence in the head office located in the Midlands.
The right candidate will have proven success in team management and will be strategic in business as well as analytical. This role is a fantastic opportunity to be responsible for key decisions within an award-winning business renowned for innovation and contribution to the animal health and nutrition industry.
- Motivate and lead a team to achieve sales targets.
- Manage business strategy and set KPIs accordingly.
- Represent the business at agricultural, shows and events.
- Communicate efficiently with project managers and the technical team.
- Manage a select number of accounts.
- Champion the company's CRM system to ensure effective consumer management.
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships with customers, old and new.
- Previous sales experience in the Animal health or nutrition industry.
- Proven team management experience.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- IT literate.
- An excellent team player.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package that reflects the importance of this role.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Apply for Ruminant Health and Nutrition - National Sales Manager - UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly