Agricultural Mechanic - Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Monmouthshire
7 days left
- Full Time
A new career opportunity has arisen for an Agricultural Mechanic/Fitter to join a highly successful farming business in Herefordshire. You will have full responsibility for maintaining a diverse range of farm machinery and a large farm vehicle fleet. This role will suit an ambitious individual who is looking for a new challenge in a busy and diverse environment.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter who can prioritise and schedule maintenance programmes and be responsive to the needs of the everyday farm business. Expertise in all types of agricultural machinery is essential.
Assistance is provided with a self-employed mechanic to support you.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Implementation of repairs, servicing and breakdowns
- Fabricate parts or components, as necessary
- Ensuring that all work/maintenance is recorded and carried out in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Road testing vehicles and carrying out necessary inspections (MOT preparation)
- Schedule maintenance periods for all vehicle & mechanical equipment and maintain appropriate records
- Assist with necessary compliance audits
- Comply with HSE requirements
- Proven experience working on a broad range of farm vehicles and machinery is essential
- Good communication skills with the ability to build a strong rapport with all departments across the farm
- Self-motivated and able to work off own initiative
- Full UK driving licence
Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience. This role comes with a company vehicle
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion, please call:
Amanda Latham on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Apply for Agricultural Mechanic - Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Monmouthshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly