Agricultural HR and Marketing Manager- Hertfordshire
A career developing and diverse opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious Family owned Agricultural business based in Hertfordshire due to expansion of the business.
This progressive family operation is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and personable individual to manage the HR and marketing duties within the business. This may be the ideal next step up for a person who has been working in HR and is looking to take on a more diverse role with increased responsibility.
The company envisages the role to be split 70:30 HR, Marketing respectively.
The right candidate will:
- Ideally hold a HR related qualification.
- Marketing experience, with knowledge of Adobe suite.
- Have commercial awareness.
- Be organised and efficient in their work.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to form long lasting working relationships with people at all levels.
- Have a high attention to detail and take pride in your work.
- Be computer literate.
- Experience in office/team management.
- A HR related qualification would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Excellent IT skills to include Adobe Creative suite.
- Communication skills, ability to liaise with all other departments.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Experience working in marketing.
- An agricultural background would be advantageous to this role.
Remuneration: A competitive salary will be available for the right candidate.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation