Head of Ruminant Nutrition- Ireland
Due to significant expansion within the company De Lacy Executive are seeking a Head of Ruminant Nutrition on behalf of a successful market leading nutritional company based in Ireland.
This career defining role is the ideal progression for a candidate who has been working in ruminant nutrition and looking to step into a more senior management level role. This role will involve providing technical support and training to the sales team and distributors both in Ireland and internationally therefore there will be extensive travel in Ireland with some International travel.
- Due to the responsibility that comes with this role it is essential to have experience working in ruminant nutrition.
- Team management experience would be advantageous.
- A relevant degree of BSc and above with an excellent ruminant nutrition understanding.
- Strong practical beef and dairy background.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Candidates with prior experience developing new products would be of particular interest to our client.
The Remuneration: A competitive salary with excellent career prospects.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation