Part time Construction Project Administrator- Hertfordshire
De Lacy executive are recruiting an experienced administrator on behalf of a prestigious and diverse family business in their Construction department.
The Role: The administrator will be responsible for important documentation for submissions, Health and Safety, and manuals. Therefore, the candidate needs to be organised, trustworthy and reliable with the ability to work autonomously.
The hours would ideally between 15-25 hours per week, ideally the person would be in the office 5 days a week for part of the day. There is the potential for further hours in the future but this is not guaranteed or essential.
- Attend site meetings and take minutes as and when required.
- Production of site health and safety signs and documentation.
- Collating and controlling H&S documentation.
- Work with HR to ensure correct H&S training is up to speed.
- Carry out CHAS application.
Requirements for the role:
- CAD experience would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Experience working in an administrative role, ideally construction but other backgrounds are considered.
- Excellent communication, organisation and people skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
Salary: The salary will reflect the candidates experience and be given on pro-rata basis.
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
More searches like this
- Livestock Admin/secretarial jobs in Hertfordshire
- Arable & Agronomy Admin/secretarial jobs in Hertfordshire
- Academic & Education Admin/secretarial jobs in Hertfordshire
- Property, Land & Estates Management Admin/secretarial jobs in Hertfordshire
- Insurance, Legal & Financial Services Admin/secretarial jobs in Hertfordshire