CROP APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST, UK
WHAT’S THE JOB? CROP APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST UK
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A dynamic technology-based company developing innovative and patented precision agriculture products which allow inputs and efficiency to be controlled alongside increasing yields. Innovation and simplicity make this company a successful organisation to represent and work for.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Precision Agriculture Technology – Crop Protection
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Rewarding salary + benefits package
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Cotswolds with international travel required
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? A key role, you will be tasked with managing the technical process for the business by ensuring the products, services and information consistently deliver to meet client expectations.
- Conduct/assist with field trials to further advance the company’s knowledge base and contribute to product development process
- Work with customers to implement demonstration trials to identify/quantify technology benefits
- Liaise with 3rd party influencers to generate supporting data through trials and demonstrations
- Ensure that all customer installations are conducted to a consistently high quality satisfying legal and customer requirements
- Manage the registration process for the approval of the company’s product range with local regulatory bodies
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal/statutory registration requirements
- Responsible for managing all technical aspects of key customer accounts and for driving quality improvements plans
- Key point of contact for all technical queries either internally from other departments and external suppliers/auditors/customers
- Assist in developing new products to meet customer requirements and to improve existing products where applicable
- Monitor and report on any relevant changes to local market, such as: competitor activity, new product releases, regulatory changes, grower advice
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of agriculture, crop production or chemical application, educated to a high standard, preferably to degree level in Agricultural Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the Agricultural sector
- High standards in written and verbal communication are a must, and you will be able to demonstrate effective report writing and presentation skills as part of an overall high standard of IT literacy
- PA1, PA2, PA6 desirable as is proficiency with Agricultural spraying equipment
- You’ll reside in or be prepared to relocate to the Cotswolds, be prepared for international travel occasionally and have a full clean driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we’ve caught your eye with this role? If you’re a technical thinker with a high level of customer awareness and want to be part of a team leading precision technology development we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us on firstname.lastname@example.org