Technical Manager – Animal Feed – South West
De Lacy executive’s client is a key manufacturer in the UK, with links to Europe and the rest of the world. They have unrivalled experience in the design, formulation and production of specialist animal feeds and supplements. Their diverse product range covers equine, pet and agriculture, they are a leading supplier to agricultural enterprises and smallholders.
We seek an experienced Technical Manager to join their team. The successful candidate must have experience in animal feed formulation and new product development. Our client operates a continual development programme that ensures the latest ingredients and science is integrated into their feeds, to provide the very best health and welfare for animals.
You will be responsible for the company's UFAS accreditation and sampling requirements to meet legislation. Training will be provided for this, but prior knowledge would be an advantage.
This role will offer excellent career progression for the right candidate.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of animal nutrition
- Proven work experience within the Equine, Pet or Agricultural feed industries
- Technical ability to present and advise on a broad product range, across species
- Proven experience working with animal feed formulations
- Commercially astute
- Business development experience will be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
An excellent remuneration package is on offer dependent on experience
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be