Area Business Manager - Farmacy South
4 days left
- Full Time
Farmacy plc was formed in 1999 and successfully provides independent agronomy, environmental, precision and nutritional services to UK growers. We support our clients in producing high quality, profitable crops responsibly and sustainably.
To support our expanding business, a role has arisen for an Area Business Manager for the Farmacy South team. We are looking for a driven and ambitious business manager from agribusiness operating in the East of England.
This role will require a high-visibility manager who can support a team of successful on-farm agronomists who service a wide range of farmer clients.
The role will be predominantly field-based, building relationships with clients and working with the Regional Director to develop a regional growth strategy.
Candidates will require:
• A comprehensive knowledge of farming practices in the region
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Natural and successful networking abilities, building on existing trade and farmer contacts
• A results driven attitude
• A track record in agronomy or business development
• Ambition to further develop your own skills and career with a well-established, national business
For a confidential discussion, please call: Andy Hutchison, Regional Director, Farmacy on 07896 221415 or Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625. Alternatively, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 16th October
Apply for Area Business Manager - Farmacy South
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly